my burogu

How it's going, like.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sankyu

The Japanese profiency tests take place in December. At the start of this year, Tom and I set ourselves a target of passing san kyu - the 3rd level of Japanese proficiency.
My japanese study comes and goes. Well, it came in January, went in February and hasn't really returned since. However it's time to get down to some serious work if I'm gonna achieve sankyu. It's been a long time since I took any sort of test, so I'm completely out of practice.

Here's some useful links for Japanese study:

Dictionary
Grammar
Kanji

But enough messing around - it's time to do some work!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi John,
    please tell us about your apartment and how you get on with your career as a teacher in Japan. Would you recommend this is a retirement job or are they mostly looking for young people? Can you afford much travel on your salary, etc?
    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home